big xyt Launches the big xyt Cloud Platform, a High-Performance Solution for Convenient and Value-Driven Analytics
The big xyt Cloud Platform to usher in new era of productivity in data analytics on large data sets
FRANKFURT — 18 May 2016 — To enable companies to discover value in data effectively, big xyt today announced the big xyt Cloud Platform for high-volume analytics. This new offering from big xyt intends to reduce the complexity of accessing data and executing analytics across all data-centric industries.
The big xyt Cloud Platform lets end users access all their data sources through a single interface, quickly and easily, enabling them to seamlessly execute analytics from their existing environments. As a result, corporations and users need not worry about things like infrastructure investments, such as hardware or software – they can simply focus on data analytics, dramatically speeding up the discovery of valuable insight.
The new big xyt Cloud Platform provides firms with a unique set of capabilities to rapidly turn analytics ideas into business value:
- API Access – Support for any programming environment including R, MATLAB, Java and Python gives users full flexibility.
- Visualization – Data sources can be integrated into the user interface providing visual discovery of information.
- Built-in Analytics – Enables users to filter and aggregate data sources on the Cloud Platform reducing the amount of data being transferred over the network.
- Continuous Optimization – The big xyt Cloud Platform is continuously enhanced leveraging the experience from the most challenging environments and feedback from all customers.
- Customization Service – The big xyt analytics team integrates new business logic in hours, accelerating the implementation of new analytics.
These capabilities are also available as a white-label edition of the big xyt Cloud Platform enabling firms to launch innovative and powerful products to their customers and prospects quickly.
The big xyt Cloud Platform is a turn-key solution delivered at a monthly subscription fee including hardware, hosting and operations, meaning companies are no longer forced to build and to maintain an optimized data management infrastructure or expert skills.
“Transforming data and analytics into business value is key to generate both growth and innovation going forward,” said Robin Mess, CEO, Co-Founder, big xyt. “Our set of cloud-based solutions for high-volume data management and interactive analytics allows corporations today to focus on their core business and to deliver innovation without risky investments.”
About big xyt
Since 2005 the big xyt team has provided global corporations in the most demanding domains with the fastest, most efficient, and most convenient solutions for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the leader and most innovative company in high-volume data analytics.
Today big xyt engineers and operates solutions for storing and analyzing large amounts of data, enabling customers to transform data into information and decisions instantaneously. This allows corporations to innovate in remarkably fast and efficient ways, making this capability an essential corporate asset, and a competitive advantage.
Learn more about big xyt: big-xyt.com
Robin Mess, CEO
Download the Press Release