|What do you need/want to do?
||Issuers have to:
- Understand the liquidity of competing products
- Ensure their ETFs are available on secondary markets at attractive costs (spreads)
- Monitor liquidity of own products
|What are the alternative solutions? What are their disadvantages?
- Market data terminals (unreliable methodology, e.g. for spreads)
- Public websites (no market quality metrics, no RFQ volumes)
|What are the advantages of using big xyt’s solutions?
||Convenient access to liquidity analytics for own products and competing products:
- Value traded across all venues incl. on-exchange and off-exchange volumes
- Market quality metrics, e.g. spreads, price movement.
- Cost saving and improvement of their current complex data needs
|How long is the implementation and what resources are required from the client?
- No implementation cost
- No resources required from the client
- Potential integration of your internal systems
|What are the results/beneficial outcomes? What could you do now that you couldn’t do before?
- Understand liquidity of own ETFs vs. competing ETFs
- Identify most traded ETFs from competitors