Investment manager, hedge fund, wealth manager, insurance company, sovereign wealth fund, family office (ETF Issuer for post-trade)
What do you need/want to do?
Evaluate pre and post-trade execution quality for:
- Validation of strategy performance and routing for external clients (funds)
- Compliance and best execution requirements
- Strategic measurement of trading performance (you could be a centralised desk, a self trading PM, or outsourced trading desk)
- Better understand your trading costs during portfolio construction
What are the alternative solutions? What are their disadvantages?
- In-house build (but this is not a key focus for the buy-side so the uplift can be quite heavy to do it well)
- Some firms are tied to one vendor for a long time which can limit flexibility and innovation in the marketplace
What are the advantages of using big xyt’s solutions?
- Web-based application with rich visualisations and API access to liquidity analytics of global markets
- Gain an understanding of the approach of your peers
How long is the implementation and what resources are required from the client?
- Our API is immediately available for those firms with in-house capability to use it
- The onboarding process involves understanding your data model, file transfer, and demonstrating that our solution meets your needs
What are the results/beneficial outcomes? What could you do now that you couldn’t do before?
- Better understanding of the trading process as a contributor to alpha
- Better cost management (in busy/volatile times traders need to concentrate on their core business, yet analysis is key at those times so a maintained available solution is invaluable)
60325 Frankfurt am Main
London EC2R 8EJ