|What do you need/want to do?
||Evaluate pre and post-trade execution quality for:
- Validation of strategy performance and routing for internal clients
- Validation of strategy performance and routing for external clients
- Compliance and best execution requirements
- Strategic measurement of algo/execution performance
|What are the alternative solutions? What are their disadvantages?
- In-house solution – cost of development and maintenance and lack of independence
- Third party supplier – are they offering an independent solution, and how customisable is it?
|What are the advantages of using big xyt’s solutions?
- Web-based application with rich visualisations and API access to liquidity analytics of global markets
- Gain an understanding of the approach of your peers
- Outlier detection, spotting trends, custom solutions (e.g. algo wheel), report generation, feedback for performance testing and improvement
- White labelling of solutions for your clients
- Algo strategy R&D
- Reduce the total cost of ownership (compared to building and maintaining in-house)
- Strong technology knowledge – we have extensive analytics expertise; firms would need to hire or maintain this type of expertise
|How long is the implementation and what resources are required from the client?
- Our API is immediately available for those firms with in-house capability to use it
- The onboarding process involves understanding your data model, file transfer, and demonstrating that our solution meets your needs
- The desktop application solution may take longer to integrate to what your firm wants to view
|What are the results/beneficial outcomes? What could you do now that you couldn’t do before?
- Reduced effort and time to market
- Delegation of development and non-proprietary input (potentially even some proprietary)
- Independence of results if they were solely DIY before