Independent and innovative analytics solutions
Why big xyt
The seamless and highly scalable integration of big xyt data aggregation and consolidation capabilities allows buyside and sellside firms to transform into a data-driven business while the innovative analytics capabilities enable them to gain actionable insights, discover alpha and maintain a competitive advantage.
Connecting quickly and easily to our cloud-based platform via APIs, trading firms, ISVs and trading venues can use their own business logic and data sets on our platform to leverage analytics for their business, including liquidity measures such as market share or depth of order book, as well as analytics around market impact. New logic can be incorporated in as little as 24 hours.
big xyt was founded by a team of experts combining more than five decades of experience in risk management, regulatory and financial reporting, analytics solutions arising from regulatory requirements, e.g. MiFID II, and engineering for data management and analytics. The team of seven founders has been working together since 2005 and in 2014 they formally formed big xyt to continue and expand this work.
The trading community has realized that there is no value in storing huge amounts of market data in local silos.
Accessing this public data through the big xyt cloud results in significant cost savings and in more flexibility – for buy-side firms and for sell-side firms.
Trading Venues, Brokers and Data Vendors
- Leverage existing data sets and generate additional revenue quickly by launching new products with big xyt’s white-label platform, e.g. API access to historical data or value-added analytics. No IT investment required.
- Keep the lead by offering unique transparency to your ecosystem through big xyt’s analytics.
- Attract new clients and new trading activity with innovative solutions for analytics and for back testing.
- Reduce costs for data management and for distribution of delayed data.
- Add essential capabilities to your business like Analytics On-demand, Market Surveillance and Data Distribution.
Through the ongoing automation of trading, buy-side and sell-side firms ever more rely on data and analytics. This growing demand for data brings various opportunities for exchanges and data distributors. In order to meet this need for high quality data sources, data vendors have to continuously innovate market data offerings, e.g. by enabling flexible access or by adding value-added analytics.
These novel offerings are driven by content (analytics) and by technology where firms are facing the challenge whether to build solutions internally or better rely on a 3rd party.
big-xyt is specialized on processing very large data sets. This allows exchanges and data vendors to launch innovative products quickly and cost-effectively.
- big xyt can manage all your public and proprietary data sources of any quantity and any data volume for a fixed subscription fee.
With big xyt you can launch innovative products as a white-labelled solution to your customers and prospects, e.g. client access to all real-time and historical data sources through a single API. This API is available for any technical environment including R, MATLAB and Python.
- Grow revenue immediately with big-xyt’s value added analytics, e.g. market replay or Pan-European liquidity analytics.
- Distribution of real-time analytics to all your clients, e.g. proprietary VWAPs in real-time or liquidity indicators.
- big xyt ensures the highest data quality available from the data source, e.g. nanosecond timestamps, all ticks, daily master data.
- No hardware investment required. big xyt can provide all services on shared environments or on dedicated hardware.
- Batteries included: The big xyt flat fees include all services, i.e. no additional fee for hardware, power, rack space, connectivity.
- Proprietary analytics on demand: The big xyt experts are continuously enhancing the analytics portfolio. You can leverage big xyt’s expertise and request proprietary analytics functions. big xyt usually delivers within 24 hours. Introduce new commercial models, e.g. pay-per-use available off-the-shelf from big xyt.