Transaction Cost Analysis (Sales and Client Management), London
- Extending existing client relationships for big-xyt’s new approach to Transaction Cost Analysis.
- Further developing the sales footprint in line with our commercial model.
- Opportunistically identify and pursuing new client segments.
- Managing the pipeline of sales leads through to closure and account management.
- Working with clients to demonstrate our capabilities, gather requirements and feedback on results.
- Working with colleagues in technology to develop and enhance content and functionality.
- University Degree or relevant financial industry work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience within the investment management community with established buy-side relationships.
- In depth knowledge of European market structure, benchmarking techniques, along with pre & post trade execution analysis.
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with clients and in-house technologists & data scientists.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven with well developed presentation skills.
- Customer focussed with a track record in sales, business development and any related discipline, able to utilise a CRM to manage the sales pipeline.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo with a growing brand driven by (positively) disruptive technology.